Saturday, May 28, 2011



Then and Now
Then 2001....

May 26, 2001
St. Dominic's Church
Benicia California




These two pictures were taken from a little scrapbook put together by my good
friend Becky from Michigan whom I haven't seen for so long! 


Then 2002.....




Then 2005.....



Then 2006.....



and now....



Easter 2011





May 26, 20011
Castello di Amorosa Winery
Napa California

On Thursday we celebrated 10 years of marriage. It is hard to believe it has already been ten years. On the other hand, it is hard to remember life before. 
Life before "Jim and Carol", before "the kids"....
That was then. All foundational to what is now.
But now? 
Wouldn’t change it for the world. 
Happy Anniversary to the King of our Castle, 
from your Queen!

3 comments:

  1. Carol, for some strange reason, I cannot view your photos. I've also had some issues trying to comment on some blogs. It could be on my end. I'll look back later.

    10 years of Marriage! Congratulations to you and Jim. What a blessing to find such an amazing Catholic husband and father.

    May God bless continue to bless you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! I think I have fixed the picture problem. Let me know if you still can't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful bride...beautiful couple you make! I LOVE the pictures and can see them perfectly now. Thank you, Carol, for always sharing with us such special moments in your life!

    ReplyDelete