Monday, June 3, 2013

My Weekend Surfing

I thought I would share my favorite weekend links:

A great explanation of why this parish has decided to discontinue it's connection to the boy scouts. I found the priest's explanation of what the BSA is actually saying to boys who profess same sex attraction very insightful and helpful. I also thought he made a great case for how best to take care of these boys at the parish level.

If you know any young woman trying to choose modest beach attire, or perhaps someone you wish would try a little harder, this article was well done.  (Hat Tip Like Mother, Like Daughter)

And these two articles, here and here, on seasonal education. It is a great time of year to embrace the season at hand!

Enjoy!

Happy Feast of the Ugandan Martyrs--a great story of the power of Catechists!

No comments:

Post a Comment