Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Past

As we approach this last week of Advent 2014, I am taking a walk down memory lane on my blog. While this has not been a big year for blogging, and it may seem that I am really not very dedicated to GIKids, I still see this as my place to record our little life and share my thoughts with whomever wants to read them. I write for myself, for my kids (I imagine them reading this someday as a record of our family life), for my husband (Jim is often the one saying "You should blog about that!") and for you--the faithful remnant that still come back to see what I have to say. Thank you for reading and commenting over the past four years.

Here are the links along my memory lane stroll. It looks like late 2012 was my low point of blogging since there is no year in review post for that year. This year's Christmas card post is a page linked up at the top just under the close-up of our Christmas tree with the St. Nicholas Ornament. Enjoy!

Christmas Card 2013
Fontanini Traditions from 2013
Christmas Card 2011
The Scandal of the Incarnation from 2011
Reindeer Games from 2011
A New Church Year from 2011
Christmas Card 2010
An Accounting of Christmas from 2010
We do that every year too from 2010
We do that every Advent from 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment