Thursday, January 21, 2016

{pretty, happy, funny, real} Through the Eyes of a Kennedy Kid

{pretty}
The World Through the Eyes of Kennedy Kid #3

{happy}

A! Where are you? "I've been over here inside the Nativity Scene"

At first I wondered why the Baby Jesus was not in his crib.
Well, a King is holding The King. 

{funny} 
"Look Mama! There is a deer in the back of that truck!"
 {real}

Only in Texas? Maybe. There was another deer head in the passenger seat and an antelope in the back seat.
For some reason I can't get the little Like Mother, Like Daughter button to work. I used to get it to work, but no longer. There are lots of little bloggy things that don't work anymore. Not sure why.
Anyway.
Head on over to Like Mother, Like Daughter and see the other {phfr} posts and all the other great stuff!
”round

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it was Patty, three of them. It is the only thing that makes sense...but still so funny to see. :)

      Delete