Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tag, I am IT


This is a new experience for me. My faithful bloggy fan, Patty over at the blog with the great name: Reasons For Chocolate sent me an award (see that pretty green square below?). And now I am tagged to answer some questions and pass it on. So, here are my attempts at following the rules: 





The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.



Thank you, Patty, for thinking of me! And thank you for always taking time to leave comments on my blog posts!

2.  List 7 things that people may not know about you...



Hmmmm....I am sure there are tons of things. But here goes, right off of the top of my head:


1. I used to be an elementary school teacher. 
2. I once surfed in San Onofre (the one from the Beach Boys song). I didn't even sit up on the board....that surfing thing is hard!
3. My husband is better at cleaning the house than I am.  
4. When I was in fourth grade I offered the new girl in my class some chocolate (in a lame attempt to win her friendship) and she said she didn't like chocolate. I never trusted her after that. (See why I love the name of Patty's blog?)
5. I met my husband on the internet. 
6. I met Pope John Paul II and have pictures to prove it. :)
7. I would listen to Nat King Cole Christmas music all year round if it didn't drive my husband batty!
             
3. Pass it on to other bloggers who deserve the award.   



Here are some blogs that I recently discovered but haven't yet added to the list on my blog of places I go to be inspired:


Afterthoughts A place that I am going to learn more about Charlotte Mason. 
Kitchen Stewardship A place that I am going to learn more about eating healthy foods. 


And these are two real life friends that blog: 
A Light to the Nations
This is Carole Brown, one of my former roommates from school days at Franciscan University of Steubenville.  


The Murray Clan
The Murrays are our good friends from California. They are an inspiring homeschooling family of many. 

1 comment:

  1. I was an elementary school teacher, too! But somehow, you being one doesn't surprise me. Loved the surfing story! Now to check out those other blogs...thanks for sharing those.

    ReplyDelete