Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Lenten Journal for You

Today I offer a little plug for a great product from a wonderful group of people for whom I once had the pleasure to work. 

There is a new, very important website with lots of great new products for all who want to raise intentional disciples of Jesus Christ (and be one themselves).

It is called Education in Virtue and is brought to you by my good friends the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist. 

The particular product that I am plugging today (like that alliteration?) is so brand spanking new that they are taking PRE-ORDERS!

It is a Lenten Journal (see a sample here) and it is meant "to help you prepare a ‘fitness’ plan for the heart in order to grow closer to our Loving God. "

Sounds good to me! I pre-ordered mine today and I had a question which was immediately answered (like within 15 minutes of sending the email) and then a second email after a response to the first (again, sent very quickly) I am told that I will be informed when the journal was ready to ship. Can't wait!!

I ordered 4 at $7 a piece, but haven't been asked to pay yet. They just need to get an idea of the number for the printing. 

We also own the Family Starter Kit of the virtue materials and are working on Orderliness. So far, the kids have added making their beds first thing in the morning to their list of good daily habits. Yea!!

NOTE: stay tuned for part 2 of my rantings and ramblings on the subject of religious education!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!!! This looks great! Ill be placing mine today.

    ReplyDelete